2. Kate writes about dancing and eating disorders (TW).
3. Sexual assault prevention tips that actually work! Oldie but goodie.
4. On Reddit admins’ choice to condone racism: “Free speech is about not being prosecuted by your government for expressing your views. A private company is not obliged to give platforms to racists in the name of free speech. If a private company willingly gives a platform to racists, then they should be prepared to have their reputation suffer accordingly.”
5. On being a survivor of sexual assault in the skeptical/atheist movement, and dealing with the constant demands to “prove” that you were “really” assaulted.
6. A blogger writes a letter to zir teenage self called, “Dear Teenage Self: You Have Depression.” It resonated with me a lot.
8. An explanation of Schrodinger’s Rapist, for those who still don’t get it.
9. The meaning of suffering is to fix it. “The fact of the matter is, debating why evil exists in the world of an all good, all powerful creator being makes for interesting philosophy, but does nothing to actually help those people that are the victims of evil.”
10. This one’s mine! My post on making fun of male rape victims was republished on the Good Men Project.
Feel free to promote your own stuff in the comments!